Search the blog

Sunday, 26 January 2014

52 Ancestors: #4 Peter Guthrie (1797-1888)

This weeks 52 ancestors post is a bit different as we've been struck down with colds and illness so I've not really had time to put together a proper post.

I've chosen to focus on Peter Guthrie this week as I've blogged about him before on my old blog. He was the 3xGreat Grandfather of my children.

He was born in 1797 and lived in the townland of Pharis in County Antrim, Northern Ireland as a farmer.

As far as I know he had 9 children with his wife Elizabeth. Their names were Hannah, Mary Jane, William, Robert, Daniel, Samuel, Alice, John and Eliza.

He died on 14th May 1888 in Pharis.

My previous posts mentioning Peter about his appearance on the Griffiths Valuation and his death certificate.

Sorry it's a short one but hopefully normal service will resume next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment