Search the blog

Sunday, 23 February 2014

52 Ancestors : #8 Sarah Tillin (nee Lewis) (1827-1891) (Berkshire, England)

Following my day out to Who Do You Think You Are Live yesterday I have been tinkering with Family Tree Maker 2014 so this week's post is made up of the "Individual Report" from FTM and a comparison to the matching report in Family Historian.

Here's the FTM report


This is the equivalent report from Family Historian.


Basically - there's no difference!! The information is there but in a slightly different order. The formatting is different but I'm sure that could be amended. I'm going to continue to compare the 2 pieces of software but for now here's the brief overview of Sarah, the 5xGreat Grandmother of my children.

Sarah was born in Wiltshire in 1827. In 1847 she married Richard Tillin and spent the rest of her life in Padworth, Berkshire. Richard and Sarah had 6 children (that I know of) - Thomas, John, George, Eli, Ann and Sarah. Sarah died in 1891.

As usual I now have a mini to do list for this ancestor - baptism in Wiltshire, burial are the first ones that spring to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment