Search the blog

Sunday, 16 March 2014

52 Ancestors #11: Samuel Hanna (1882- ?) (Loughguile, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland)

This post is part of the 52 Ancestors in 52 weeks blogging series.

We've had a lovely weekend of weather here in the UK after (what seems likes) months of wet and windy weather so today is a very brief blog post so that I can get back to doing some family bits and bobs!

Whilst rummaging through some a box of bits and bobs I found this article from 1962 about Samuel Hanna - he is the 1st cousin 3 times removed of my children and a grandson of Thomas Houston Loughridge.


 What an interesting man! Do you know anything about the Hanna family?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    This is my grandfather. My mother is Isobel and still lives in Cloughmills.
    Contact me on haziek@hotmail.com

    Hazel Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel,
      I've sent you an email - thanks for getting in touch.
      Jo

      Delete
  2. Hello Jo
    My father was also called Samuel HANNA. He was 1 st cousin, once removed of the above named Samuel Hanna. My maiden name was Rosemary Hanna.

    ReplyDelete